Sunday 26 April 2015

April Class Projects...

Just a reminder, as things are selling out fast! That if you wanted anything from the retiring list, you need to visit the link on the right hand side to place an order. As for me, although I'm sad to see products retire, I only have until Thursday to wait until I can see the NEW catalogue... 

I'm so excited I think I'm going to pop!

For now though here are the cards we made in my classes during April, I only have 3 spaces left for the class on the 11th May at The Swan Hotel, Thame (7pm) - so please book now!

The stamp set we used in April was Happy Hour (Retiring)


A  Waterfall Card


A simple card with a bit of sparkle


A quick, simple but effective card with a feature strip of Bermuda Bay scored with the Score Board





A Shaker Card... The Shaker Frames are retiring too!


And lastly, a Spinner Card

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, great set of cards again, I have been having a lovely play with stamps in my last order. Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lilian - I am glad you are having fun with your products. xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx