Tuesday 20 May 2014

NEWSFLASH

For a limited period only - you can join Stampin' Up! for just £50 and choose £55 worth of product! That's almost half the usual cost to join.

You would be eligible to join the rest of us at convention in Brussels... get 30% off your first order if it was over £150 and 20% on all other orders!

You could also join for the usual £99 and get £130 worth of product - it's your choice!

Want to know the benefits and more information? Email or call me using the 'Contact' page.

You could earn extra money for yourself or just benefit from the discounts - you have the freedom to do as you choose and will have my full support.

I also have some special gifts waiting for my new team members.

Look forward to hearing from you!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx