Wednesday 9 August 2017

The holistic approach

Well everything in my life needs a bit of a shake up every now and then... so last weekend I de-cluttered and am embarrassed to admit I filled a skip, a van and sold a load of bits too!!!

I'm doing this Diploma through work and I'm really struggling with my confidence and my ADHD really doesn't help with my focus - but I am going to do this! You watch!!!!!

So now I've bored you I'm going to share some of my recent work. I've been doing a lot of colouring with Copics and some with Spectrum Noirs. The joy of the alcohol markers is that they blend beautifully - as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I usually focus on SU products as the quality and diversity of their products, combined with the co-ordination, is unrivalled.

I do recognise though that a lot of my customers have other products so today I'm going to show some projects that have used Stampin' Up! products to showcase the colouring I've been doing.


Here I've used the new embossing paste for the brickwork using the SU mask... all the elements are SU but I've used the Spectrum Noirs to good effect. The stamp sets are At Home With You (and coordinating dies), Bella and Friends and Banners for You (with co-ordinating Dies).


In this second card I have used the shells and fish from the Seaside Shore stamp set, the lily from Remarkable You and you'll notice the embossing inside - that's the Seaside embossing folder. The lovely mermaid is by Conie Fong and coloured with my Copics


Lastly for today - It's Christmas in July! Except it's now August - and we seem to have moved straight to winter, as it certainly feels more like Christmas in light of the recent weather. The stamp set is Seasonal Bells - with coordinating punch and the background stamp is Sheet Music - I'm totally in love with that!


Righty ho - I've been studying all day and sat at the computer a lot - so I'm off for my tea and a bit of a lie down to free up my old aching back! Ha Ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx