Wednesday 23 August 2017

Dog gone...

Hiya!

Well I've decided to shake up my blog a bit and today is as good a day as any!

I'm broken... yup - completely knackered!

It's seems I've managed to do something to one of my discs in my spine... So I'm pretty much prone, and have been for a week now. Sitting is the most painful thing ever and for goodness sake don't ask me to bend!

Blaze has gone to stay with my parents... which he is loving as he's playing 24/7 with their collie puppy. That way he will get walked.

Now I don't know if you've ever had a problem with your back but I now know why pregnant women are taught to pant... it really does help a little with pain management. I just never expected to have to pant in order to put on my knickers!

I mentioned I've been doing some work with my Copics and here's a couple of things I would like to share today.


This was an entry into Conie Fong's monthly challenge. The illustration is one of hers and the challenge was to team it up with die cuts - so my SU stash came to the rescue.

I love the monochrome technique I used here and I'll probably use it again - I would love to hear what you think!


This is another of Conie's images and I used some SU items here too. If you fancy colouring this image and would like some guidance, Alyce (Kit and Clowder) has re-released her class where she teaches techniques to colour this and another image - one in Pencil and one Markers.

Check out the Facebook groups and websites to colour and buy the images (Discounted if you purchase the class!)

Conie Fong on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/396730687168777/

Kit and Clowder on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/kitandclowder/

Conie's Etsy Store - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ConieFongArt 

Kit and Clowder - http://www.kitandclowder.com/




4 comments:

  1. I have had back surgery and I know the pain! Feel better soon. Your coloring is amazing! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I hope I do... Hopefully you're all sorted now? And I'm so glad you like the colouring. xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your cards. Hope you feel better soon. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx