Friday 2 June 2017

2017-18 Catalogue



Whoo Hoo! Although I've been working up in London with no internet... I've been desperate to share the BRAND NEW catalogue with you!

I've been having a play and promise I'll post some projects soon - but if you could please have a browse and if you are local and would like to split the delivery cost by adding on to my order... then email me or send a message to Knall Crafting on Facebook where my colleague will pass me your message .

Or you can place an order via the 'Shop Now' button on the top right of the sidebar >

Click on the catalogue image to browse!


If you would like to earn hostess rewards on your order or by holding a party - check out this fabulous deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx