Sunday 30 April 2017

May Classes...

Well hello there! Long time no see! I've been crafting quite a bit the last few weeks... using some of the retiring products that I love before I get to swoon over and stroke all my new goodies from the new catalogue!

I've also booked quite a few trips in the caravan, next weekend is my first since June last year towing!

One of the questions I asked some of the other demonstrators was... "I love my patterned papers, I buy them because they're beautiful... but I just can't cut into them! What can I do with my stash to make room for new papers?

The response? "CUT IT!"

So I did... and the next few days I'll be sharing some simple ideas... the first is the one we'll be doing in our classes during May.





More ideas to come! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx