Sunday 7 October 2012

Willkomen Osterreich Und Welkom Nederlands!

From the 8th of October Stampin' Up! welcomes Osterreich (Austria - the birthplace of my husbands father!) and the Nederlands (Holland - the home of very dear friends of our family!) to the Stampin' Up! family.

Residents of these two countries will now be able to join as demonstrators and order products... The other fantastic thing is that European demonstrators will be able to sell cross markets!

So if you live in Deutschland, France, Nederlands, Osterreich YOU can order Stampin' Up! products direct from ME using your Visa or Mastercard and have them delivered direct to your door!

So... start browsing that catalogue now! And e-mail your order to me at mailme@paulaknall.co.uk

To join my team as a demonstrator go to my Demonstrator page for information.

This is such exciting news so all my Dutch, German, Austrian and French friends... please share my Blog on your wall so all your friends can see this exciting news! You never know who may be a secret crafter!

The future's bright... the future's open to ALL!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx