Friday 26 October 2012

Stampin' Up! - Bordering on Romance

Tuesday evening we had a great time at a party - all of the guests were Stamping and Sticking and for many (hopefully) enjoying their first crafting experience.

We really went to town with punches, the Big Shot and glitter. What a fab way to break up the working week.

What is even better is the party sales figure meant the lovely Hostess got £40 off a Big Shot! Bargain.

So here's to something else I made this week. If you remember I was a little dubious of my colouring skills. But Stampin' Up! products do really help you get the hang of new techniques...

Maybe my colouring skills aren't quite as bad as I thought!


For this card I used Pink Pirouette as the main focus colour and the Bordering on Romance Stamp Set. I also used the co-ordinating Adorning Accents Framelits and Edgelits, the Labels Collection Framelits and Fancy Fan embossing folder.

To get the shading just right I actually coloured using ink from my ink pads, painted on with my Blender Pens.


I hope you like it... remember if there is a particular style or technique you would like to try I am just on the end of the phone. I can also demonstrate it at a party or workshop.

Please leave a comment and consider holding a party yourself... you could qualify for at least £25 worth of FREE product!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx