Thursday 11 October 2012

Snow Swirled.

I thought I ought to show some more Christmassy projects. I know there are still eleven weeks until Christmas but the time passes so quickly, there just won't be time for me to make enough cards for all my friends and family so I started early.

Though presents are another matter entirely! My family all seem to have everything!

I indulged my new passion for embossing with this card.



 

The card stock is Night of Navy.

The stamp set is the New Snow Swirled set, I stamped with my Versamark ink and added Silver Stampin' Emboss® powder and melted it with my Heat Gun. I added the sentiment from Greetings of The Season, Then gave the card a spray with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz®.



I punched a star using my Merry Minis Star Punch from Silver Glimmer Card and added it using a Dimensional.

Hope you like it - I thought it was very effective.

Paula xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx