Sunday 7 October 2012

Basic Baby Boutique

Here's a card I made whilst trying out new products from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalogue...


I just love the Baby Boutique Stamp Set, but I'm not the most creative person in the world! :-(

What I did was stamped the little booties on a doily cut out with the Delicate Doilies Sizzlit and matted it on Pink Pirouette card cut out using the Windows Framelit. The Big Shot is such a versatile cutting machine!

Why did I add the bird? Not sure it adds to the card... but I just love it! LOL

If you would like a copy of the new catalogue - collect from me for just £3, get one FREE if you host a party or spend £50. If you would like one delivered you can add it to your order.

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx